Frequently Asked Questions:
Should I stop my other supplements when I start HGP?
We believe that eating nose to tail is going to support your nutritional needs without any additional support. The nutrients, vitamins, minerals, peptides, growth factors and other molecules found in all our supplements are in the exact bioidentical form that the human body uses. This leads to better absorption and utilisation within human physiology. We also ask you to check in with yourself and ask that question.
When is the best time to take my supplements?
We suggest that you take these in the morning, with water or a morning drink. Our supplements are REAL food, the body digests these as food. Feel free to experiment with the best time for you.
Should I start slowly?
Yes! If you are not used to eating animal food then take it slowly. We suggest you start with half the recommended dose for the first two weeks.
Then build up to the full dose.
Can I open the capsules and sprinkle?
Yes, into my food and add to smoothies.
We have Boost as a powder also, if you are into adding powder to your food!
Can I give these to my children?
YES, kids really need great nutrition, some fussy eaters can get the goodness if you sprinkle the powder into their food.
Do you send to Australia?
YES we do. Our shipper can get your parcel to you within 6 days.
Do you have a retail shop?
We don't have a retail shop, we have found that online shopping is the best way for us to keep our prices down. We use NZ post for overnight shipping within NZ.
Can I have a wholesale account??
We have a number of our tribe who have clients in the health space, as functional practitioners. These practitioners have their own special code they can give their clients. If you are a practitioner and want to share our products with your customers at a reduced rate, please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org
Where in the world do you send?
We send to NZ and Australia at the moment, however if you are in Canada we can send directly there too. You will need to sign up at our website and then send us an email of your order. We can dispatch usually on the same day you order.
Homegrown Primal Facts:
- All of our supplements are REAL food and can be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal.
- All of our products have a shelf life of about 3+ years.
- There's no need to refrigerate them, and they'll be perfectly fine kept in a dry, room temperature environment.
- The capsules can be swallowed, chewed, or emptied onto already cooked food.
- Each serving size is about 15-20 calories, except for KiwiBurn, which is 27 calories per serving.
- Six capsules of our supplements are equivalent to about 1 oz of fresh organ meat (aka the most nutrient-rich foods on the planet).
- The nutrients are 100% bioavailable, which means they're effectively utilized and absorbed by our bodies.
- Our Bone Marrow & Liver is the ONLY freeze-dried bone marrow product that doesn’t use a flow agent such as rice flour.